The Experts in ARINC-825, CAN and CANaerospace
- NEW! The CANflight adapter is our newest CAN, CANaerospace and ARINC 825 Dual Channel Bus Analyzer and Traffic Generator brought to you by the CAN Aviation Alliance who helped define the ARINC 825 standard and who’s equipment was used to validate the ARINC 825 standard. Click Here for Details...
- ARINC825 is the Controller Area Network (CAN) standard for future Airbus and Boeing aircraft and the framework for all ARINC specifications based on CAN (Note that the ARINC825 specification can only be purchased from the ARINC online store).
- Innovative Control Systems, Inc., Stock Flight Systems and Wetzel Technology have formed the CAN Aviation Alliance, an international strategic partnership to supply the aerospace industry with integrated solutions for the ARINC825 standard, consisting of the PMC825 module, operating system drivers and a window-oriented toolbox.
- The PMC825 is the reference system used by the AEEC CAN Technical Working Group for the development of the ARINC Specification 825 and will reflect the development of the standard on a continuous basis.
- PMC825 modules can work as either standalone systems linked to host computers via Ethernet/UPD/IP or as plug-in boards for computer hosts offering PMC, PCI, Compact-PCI, PCI-X, PCI-Express or VME interfaces.
- The standalone version of the PMC825 (PowerNECS) integrates the module into a rugged aluminum box that can be powered from 9-36 VDC allowing it to run from standard 14V or 28V DC aircraft power buses and may be used for flight test applications.
- The PMC825 is delivered together with the eXtended CAN Tool (XCT) software, a powerful window-oriented ARINC825 network toolbox for Linux and Windows XP/7.